Tuesday 26 October 2010

I'm Going Away!

Next week I am going back to Norfolk to visit some friends and family, I can't wait!!

I decided that I would do this trip on my own as sometimes I just need that alone time to spread my wings and feel free.  I think I am a free spirit and whilst I love my OH I feel that my wings are permantely clipped whilst I am with him, so I took this opportunity to spread my wings and see how it goes.

I have to admit that I am also being a bit indulgent what with getting my hair done and eyebrows waxed and eyelashes tinted.  I have also booked into a B&B for the night.  I know what your thinking that its just a B&B but not this one!!

I used to live in Holt in Norfolk and have always wanted to stay at Byfords but it's a bit expensive.  However I have been working very hard and can now afford it, so I booked a room for one night  YAY

I shall be staying in Room 5 for the night and intend to pamper myself silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment