Friday 16 April 2010

First Ever Folksy Friday

I keep seeing lots of blog posts about Folksy Friday so I thought I would join in.

Today's theme will be Summer, seeing as it is nice and sunny here in Gloucester though it does smell like bonfires.

First up is this beautiful 'Tropical Summer' Fushia/Purple wooden bracelet from The Little Black Cat


This print reminds me of summer walks when I lived in Norfolk it is from Emma in Wonderland (fantastic shop name!)



The colours on this spinning fibre are gorgeous and soo summery, even better it is called 'Darling Buds Of May'


WOW I love this driftwood cabinet from Driftwood Art



Final piece is from Flowerbomber arts and I have taken a shine to this cute minature piece of art.


So there you go my first ever Folksy Friday

Enjoy!

N
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment