Tuesday 6 April 2010

Why?

Todays post has a simple question and that is WHY?

A couple of days ago a friend introduced me to someone who said he had some properties that he was renting out.  One property in particluar caught my eye as it was a gorgeous house and a bargain at just £500 a month.  Now after looking around the area we decided to arrange a viewing and take it from there.

This man said he wanted £250 as a deposit so I spent the past couple of days scrabbling around to come up with it and finally succeeded.

So that was Friday and since then the man in question has disappeared, and after doing a land registry search it transpires that he doesn't even own the house!!!

So he was a conman!!!!!

I got my hopes up about moving into a bigger and nicer place and this man just took advantage.  The stupid thing was he did it on hiw own doorstep as he has (supposedly) a garage on the same street as I work, so a visit may be due to tell him what a horrible person I think he is.

I am soo upset at the whole turn of events and the thought that someone could do this to someone else.  From now on though if we want to move I shall be going through an agency only, that way we have some security at least.

On a different note I am waiting for the postie to arrive!  She should have my felting material, or at least I hope so seeing as she was supposed to re-deliver it on Saturday and never did.  If she doesn't have it then I am dreading the hour long journey to go and get it from the sorting office.

I hope you are having a better Tuesday than I am.

Love

N
xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear this has happened - what a horrible person!

    I hope you material turns up as a bit of a cheer up1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm a firm believer that horrible people will get what's coming to them.

    I hope the rest of your week turns out fantabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear this, I hope Jill is right and such a horrid person gets his just deserts. Hopefully this place was not right for you, and you will now find somewhere better still soon.
    best of luck

    Bags of Swank by SimJaTa

    ReplyDelete