Saturday 20 February 2010

Saturday Rant! *Beware unhappy Mad Hatter*

Today is Saturday Hooray I can here you all say!

Not for me it isnt, the hubby has a day off and is in a difficult mood because he has a cold and he has no money and the list goes on and on.....

So I thought it would be wise to leave him to the telly and start the spring cleaning of the bedroom.  I have spent all day sorting stuff out, moving furniture and generally giving it a good clean.

Hubby's response, 'Why have you moved that all the way over there (that is his chest of draws) means I have to walk further!'  Walking further means an extra two steps in the morning when he gets up *cue me looking at him in disbelief*  Then he starts moaning at there being a lareg empty space near the door.

So it seems I can't do anything right today!  But he has now popped out for an hour and so I can now start on the kitchen, bathroom and office.

On the plus side I found a fantastic way to keep all of my hair bands together, I shall post a piccie once I have cutified it :0)

Happy Saturday everyone!
xx

1 comment:

  1. Hope his mood improved, but remember I had no sympathy for my hubby either then I caught what he had, so hope you dont do the same.

    Were do you find time for all that cleaning? rather be crafting here.

    ReplyDelete