Tuesday 16 February 2010

Cute Pin Cushions

I love to sew and my house is littered with bits of material and odds and ends that I seem to start but not actually finish.

Anyways the other day I was making some felt flowers when I lost my needle!  Now this was a bit of a nightmare especially when you have two cats as I do and I always panic about them getting hold of any needles etc, but not to worry in this case as they where snoozing in the bedroom (It's a cat's life!)

I seem to have gone off on a tangent so back to what I actually made.

I made a cute red and pink pin cushion with a lovely flower on top.  All made out of felt it really is cute and I love putting my needles in it.  In fact I loved it soo much I have decided to make a few of them and put them for sale in my Folksy shop - link on the right hand side

Heres some piccies:



No comments:

Post a Comment